Monday, May 26, 2014

5.26.14

Red Carpet Ready.

This past weekend, I had the unforgettable opportunity to attend the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas.  It was a weekend full of running around backstage, rocking out during soundcheck, and strutting down the red carpet.  I got to see first hand all the hard work that is involved in making the Billboards such an entertaining and phenomenal show.  Sunday was show day, which meant lights, camera... red carpet.  To get red carpet ready, I woke up extra early to get all glammed up. (and in a classic Chloe move I almost glued one of my eyes shut while applying eyelashes...oops!)  I decided to post all the details to my red carpet outfit. In honor of the hot summer weather, I went for a fun, colorful outfit for the show. I chose a two piece skort and crop top combo, both from LF.  I loved the pastel colors in the skort and the detailing in the top.  It definitely kept my cool all day under that hot desert sun. 





1 comment:

  1. Your nails look amazing! I'm beyond obsessed!!!
    misscitychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out our blog and letting us know what you think! Stay stylish, Bruins!