Monday, March 24, 2014

3.24.14 II

Paws for Awhile
Dogs really are man's girl's best friend. One of the hardest parts about being away from home is missing my sweet and furry pal, Casey Rae. Cuddles and long walks with her are the perfect post-finals therapy!

I recently fell in love with this headband from Brandy Melville. Paired with cranberry red lips and knotted on top, it gives even a simple dress or t-shirt and shorts a good old fashioned bombshell touch. Or, as our contributors and my sister (aka photographer) all commented, "it makes you look like you stepped out of an older era."I also added some pearl earrings and cat-eye eyeliner to tie in a couple more sweet vintage details. 

However, to keep the vintage look current, I made sure to add a couple of more trendy elements. I grabbed my beloved denim jacket and borrowed some brown combat boots from my sister's closet. (Sharing closets is yet another good reason to be home!) 
-Jenna







Headband: Brandy Melville (in stores!) Earrings: Vintage
 Dress:H&M Boots: Target Jacket: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out our blog and letting us know what you think! Stay stylish, Bruins!