Monday, March 24, 2014

3.24.14

Spring Lightening.

Knowing I would be going home to the cold city of Chicago, I was unsure of what to pack for my spring break.   I knew it wouldn’t be like the sunny California weather I’ve been living in for the past three months. My mom informed me before I left that it had been snowing all week in Chicago.  I was hoping once I got off the plane that it would feel more like spring.. but I was instantly let down when I saw all the snow on the ground.
I decided I was not going to let the cold weather affect my spring season fever. So, I chose to lighten up my wardrobe (and my hair!) by still bringing home all my spring clothes and pairing them with my winter coats.   I paired my off-white oversized Topshop coat with my new floral Parker dress.  My light coat and floral dress still kept my outfit fresh and springy while keeping me warm in the Chicago weather. 
- Chloe 



Coat: Topshop;  Dress: Parker;  Boots: Steve Madden;  Necklace: Aqua 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out our blog and letting us know what you think! Stay stylish, Bruins!